real style by real people: LOOKBOOK.nu

|
A fashion blog primarily dedicated to coverage of fashions in clothing and accessories. There are blogs covering fashion at all levels, from big labels and indie designers to clothing found on the street. Fashion blogs or style blogs are currently a trend in western countries. The images of runway trends, what’s in and what’s not and of course, celebrity fashion, Versace and Chanel may run through your mind when it comes to FASHION. But in fashion blogs, that is not the main case. I believe that people enjoy looking at real fashion by real people. What does that really mean? I personally enjoy looking through style blogs where these individuals post their own pictures wearing daily clothes. Looking at the pictures, I’ve started to think that people can actually look good in whatever type of clothes they are wearing. It all comes down to HOW you wear, not WHAT you wear.

Lookbook.nu is inspired by famous style blogs like the Sartorialist. I don’t own a lookbook account but I browse through pictures of these fashionistas around the world as a fashion guide. Basically what these people do is post pictures of their daily styles and publishes it for the viewers. And we as viewers can give feedbacks. Either good or bad, it doesn’t really matter. But so far, I’ve never came across negative feedbacks. I can say that most of these people are creative and VERY talented in fashion (and photography). I strongly recommend lookbook for those who are into fashion because it gives inspirations and new ideas on fashion..And, it’s addictive! Once I start browsing through them pictures, I can’t seem to stop!

You have to dress pretty to be pretty

Catch the metro's on lookbook

Who says nerdy boys aren't cute? ;)

Preppy vs. Sexy

Among my personal favorites!

sources: www.lookbook.nu, www.wikipedia.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment