vintage is the new modern

|






Fashion has no end!. Recently, vintage is back!. Trends come and go, and now we can find a good vintage piece that will look good to express our style. Why vintage? Vintage can make us not dictated of the current trends. Vintage has the unique look and can make us different from others. The appeals of vintage is the history attached. I also love vintage because some of my favorites pieces have come from someone who loved it and its from my own family. I used to wear my mother's necklace, handbags, and her dress while she was young. One of the characteristics of vintage is the combination of colors and their accessories. Vintage finds like that are the most stylish of all!. We will not look the same as everyone else.

source of pictures: www.lookbook.nu

0 comments:

Post a Comment